Are you in academia and looking to transition from a slow moving college or university, into a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that delivers impact across a wide variety of higher education institutions? Or are you a digital agency prodigy that’s tired of the rat race, and wants to apply your talents to more meaningful work? GPRS is the best of both worlds. If you’re interested in continuing to hone your marketing and recruitment skills by working with some of the sharpest and most progressive minds in the industry, you’ve come to the right place. We’re deeply rooted in higher education and have the same focus on improving the lives of life-long learners – but we also have the soul of a startup, and partnerships with some of the most progressive leaders within higher education who have selected us to help them reshape their institution’s future.
Contact us to share your industry experience, as well as your career aspirations. We’re growing, and always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our carefully curated team.
The trends are impossible to ignore. Changes in the industry, increased competition, shifting demographics and questions surrounding return on education (ROE) redefine the Higher Education landscape each year. So if, as they say, the only constant is change, why do so many Universities continue to market and recruit the same old way?
Introducing a new, better way: GPRS / Graduate Program Recruitment Solutions, Inc.
Over the past 17 years, GPRS has delivered enrollment results across more than 50 colleges and universities and for more than 120 graduate programs. We’ve built a national reputation around our Demand Generation Consulting/Lead Generation services, as well as our proprietary lead analysis and benchmarking platform – GP InsightsTM. This, coupled with our impactful Contact Center Solutions, delivers on a new era of solutions for an industry trailing behind. Be a part of that shift.
GPRS is looking for a talented and highly motivated Digital Specialist with Higher Education work experience, and/or Higher Ed agency experience to join our team. Experience with graduate program marketing/recruitment is a huge plus. We offer a modern, tele-working environment, where our team is distributed across the country – to better meet the needs of our national client base. The right candidate for this position, and for our team, should thrive working in a remote environment, be self-motivated, and excel in breaking through lead generation goals. We have the tools to stay connected, and a clear roadmap for growth. Join our expert team.
The digital specialist will be responsible for managing paid search, paid social and display advertising campaigns across all platforms. The specialist will own and manage client lead generation campaigns, from the initial setup to ongoing optimization and reporting — all with a focus on conversion/ROI.
- Develop and optimize paid media strategies to increase campaign effectiveness for lead generation
- Develop, build, implement and manage paid search campaigns for lead generation
- Develop, build, implement and manage paid social media campaigns for lead generation
- Conduct ongoing analysis of campaigns; manage and optimize to meet client and internal
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum
ROI in paid media campaigns
- Manage, track and report on campaign budgets
- Partner with account management team, and strategists, on client calls. Update client on
performance and activities and provide insights around the client’s campaign results
- Optimize landing page copy for improved conversion
Professional Experience/Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2-4 years of SEM and paid digital media experience
- Expert understanding, and extensive hands on experience with Google AdWords, Google
Content Network and LinkedIn
- Experience managing simultaneous campaigns, for a variety of clients with individual monthly budgets of $3k – $25k per month
- Understanding of landing page optimization best practices and A/B testing
- Experience using AdStage (preferred) or like platform
- Experienced with Google Analytics
- Experienced in, and an advocate for lead generation and performance marketing
- Current with SEM and lead generation trends and best practices
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excel including pivot tables, v-look ups, and web queries
- Power Point knowledge including linking excel docs, webpages, and ad ons
- Strong attention to detail
- SEO experience a plus
- Google certification including:
- Google AdWords Fundamentals
- Search Advertising Advanced
- Display Advertising Advanced
- Google Analytics Individual
GPRS team members enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package, which includes:
- Competitive pay
- Aggressive Employer Contributions to Medical and Dental Plans
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Employer-Paid Short-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contributions
- A work from home/tele-working model supported by the latest technologies to stay connected to management, co-workers and clients
If you’re ready for a career-altering position, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.